I love practicing holistic therapies. I believe that the knowledge and intuition I have acquired in my continuous studies have saved my life after a life changing road traffic accident. I wear my scars with pride, as a reminder of the choice I have made that day. I did not give up, pulled my resources together, asked for help and worked my socks off to ensure my recovery.
I spend a lot of time outdoors, walking for miles with my boisterous Jack Russel “Poppy”. Otherwise I will be in my kitchen, creating scrumptious soups and stews, or baking lots of unusual healthy and joyous creations. I see food as a big part of our holistic approach to life, and love to feel nourished. If you feel the same – I have a lot of recipes to offer!
- 1992 – Physiotherapy (equivalent to BTEC Diploma), Prague
- 1997 – Reiki 1 Usui Shiki Ryoto, Reiki Alliance
- 1998 – Reiki 2
- 1999 – IIHHT Reflexology
- 2000 – IIHHT Indian Head Massage
- 2004 – BTEC Foundation Degree Health and Care Practice
- 2009 – VCTC Health, Safety, Security and Employment Standards
- 2009 – VCTC Level 3 Nutritional Advice
- 2017 – Deep Tissue Massage
- 2017 – Seated acupressure massage
- 2018 – Manual Lymphatic Drainage
- 2019 – present Foundation level Shiatsu
I am insured by the Balens, and I am a student member of the Shiatsu Society.